My youngest has always been a fan of LEGOs and super heroes. Imagine her delight when she found out that a new movie is coming out that has both!
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made The LEGO® Movie a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure in theaters on February 10.
This time there are big changes brewing in Gotham. And if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
To celebrate the release of The LEGO Batman Movie, here are five fun DIY ideas that you and your LEGO fans can enjoy making together.
1. Create friendship necklaces with your kids – a cute idea for a DIY necklace that is easy for the kids to make – they can even make a bunch to give out this Valentine’s Day!
2. Watch THE LEGO MOVIE – whether you have seen this film before or haven’t, this hilarious movie is always fun to watch. Not only do kids love it, the humor is also for the parents.
3. Keep germs away by making a Lego filled soap dispenser with the kids – easy and useful!
4. Bake up some delicious Lego inspired cookies – although your little one may prefer to eat them, they should have just as much fun decorating these fun and colorful cookies! Instructions here.
5. Create a photo opp for your child’s room – who wouldn’t want to be Emmett the Construction Worker? Get Instructions for this fun and easy craft: here.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored guest post. I have received information and materials from Warner Bros. and its representatives. To learn more about The LEGO® Batman Movie visit: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.